There are many things to consider when installing a pool pavement. Finding the right installers ensures the quality of work, aesthetics, and functionality of your space. It also helps to preserve or increase the value of your property.
Pool Paving Tips
Here are some pool paving tips to help you decide on the construction of your water leisure area:
- Consider the format and size
A large pool paver creates the illusion of a more significant outdoor area. The same goes for a simple form.
- Choose a light colour scheme
Light colours are better for pools exposed to the sun. This is because they don’t absorb as much heat as dark colours do.
- Think about the overall aesthetics
Choose pool paving materials that complement the other areas of your home, both indoor and outdoor. Consider the colour schemes you have, textures, and furniture pieces. Look at the vertical surfaces like adjacent walls or boundaries.
- Use a good-quality sealant
The poolside is a harsh environment. It’s exposed to chlorine, salt, and other chemicals, so sealing them with a proper sealant will ensure a long lifespan.
- Think about your budget
As with other home renovation projects, you need to keep the cost within your budget. Be sure to scout for durable and cost-effective materials and to find a trusted pool paving installation company.
- Ensure a non-slip finish
Your pool pavement’s finish should be a top priority. It shouldn’t be slippery even when wet to avoid accidents.
- Have pool paving design options
Here are some of the accessible pool paving tile options:
- Bluestone. This material is considered high-performance because of its non-slip texture. It's dense and hardwearing and is available in cobblestones and tiles.
- Limestone. It has a variety of textures and colours that suit different tastes and pool design concepts.
- Travertine. This material has reliable durability and a classic aesthetic. It's light and warm palette exterior suit both interior and exterior applications.
- Granite. The bush-hammered finish of this material provides a non-slip texture to pool pavements. Its grey colour easily matches with any design concept.
Why Choose Midas Landscapes
At Midas Landscapes Pool Paving Installers Perth, we are committed to treating your home like a sanctuary. We believe it should be cared for, so it remains comfortably and aesthetically livable for many years.
''Sam from Midas Landscapes was very professional and recommended a quick and cost effective repair. He did a good repair job and I would use him again. "
Rajiv from South Lake, WA
"Outstanding! We highly recommend Midas Landscapes, Don't waste your time with anyone else. We expect high standards and Midas delivered. They are prompt, very reliable, clean, tidy and add excellent value to your property and needs. Well done Midas and thank you so much.
Glenn Grant from Vibe Petroleum Perth
"These guys are the best!"